- Personal information: In order to be able to use our service, the user needs to register and creates an account which requires the following information:This information will be stored and can be accessed to identify individuals.
- First/Last Name
- Email Address
- IP Address
- System usage: We automatically collect information from users such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, timestamps and URLs. This information will be used internally to improve user experience, service quality and server development. For students, our server records and store data about system usage and will provide it to the instructor if necessary for the purpose ofThe instructors may use this information for academic purposes such as evaluation, attendance, and academic integrity.
- Assignments and tests
- Login attempts and activities
- Course registration
- Use of Information:You acknowledge that Bitbolide may use your personal information for the following purposes:We use your email to send you system emails about the functionality of our website and you cannot opt out from that if you want to use our services. If you want to stop receiving our system emails, you will have to suspend your account by contacting email@example.com. We collect the IP addresses to track users of our service. Since university and education institutions have specific IP addresses, we use IP addresses to monitor and validate the users for marking and evaluation purposes. We also use this data to estimate the number of internet users visiting our website from specific countries or regions of the world. We also collect non-personal information of the students for academic purposes. These includes but not limited to
- Note purchase, obtain access to the system
- Improve and develop our service
- Customize user experience
- Detect and protect us against fraud and other criminal activities
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Session times
- Number of sessions
- Number of question responses
- Number of online users
- Browser / Operating system of the user
Bitbolide stores and processes users personal information on our servers located in the United States. We use reasonable administrative, physical and electrical security measures to protect your personal information. In addition to that, only certain employees have access to personal information and are signed a non-disclosure agreement to keep the information confidential and secure.